Although our tours are customised to you, below you can see a guide to our hunts and the species of trophy animals that you can hunt.
- Guide fees
- Pick-up and transfers from Christchurch International Airport to lodge and hunting area.
- Field preparation of trophies, skinning and delivery to taxidermist.
- Accommodation, meals and drinks.
- See below
Packages do NOT include
- Expenses before and after the hunt
- Preparation, packaging and shipping of your trophies by taxidermist
- Non Hunting Companion – There is a daily fee for non hunting companions.
- Silver Red Stag, Ram or Goat 5 Days
- Silver Red Stag, Fallow Buck 5 Days
- Silver Red Stag, Tahr, Chamois 7 Days
- Silver Red Stag, Tahr, Chamois, Ram or Goat 7 Days
- Gold Red Stag, Tahr, Chamois 7 Days
- Gold Red Stag, Tahr, Chamois, Ram or Goat 7 Days
- Thar & Chamois (ground) 5 days
- Thar & Chamois (helicopter) 3 days
Individual Trophy Game Prices
- Arapawa Ram
- Wild Boar
- Fallow Deer, Bronze
- Fallow Deer, Silver
- Fallow Deer, Gold
- Tahr and Chamois – Best Available
- Elk (Wapiti), Bronze
- Elk (Wapiti), Silver
- Elk (Wapiti), Gold
- Elk (Wapiti), SCI 400+
- Red Stag, Bronze
- Red Stag, Silver
- Red Stag, Gold
- Red Stag, SCI 400+
Special arrangements can be made to hunt Rusa, Sambar and Whitetail Deer. In addition, special arrangements can be made for fishing, sightseeing and adventure sports.
HUNTER – US$500 Daily Rate
NON-HUNTER – US$250 Daily Rate
SIGHT SEEING – US$250 Daily Rate
Included in the DAILY RATE/PACKAGES
- Pick-up and drop-off transfers from/to Airport/Safari Park
- Accommodation in the hunting area
- Meals and non-alcoholic drinks
- All transport whilst hunting
- Services of licensed professional hunting guide
- Field preparation of trophies
- Trophies sent to our local taxidermist
- All Licences/Permits for Game Animals in NZ
Not included in the DAILY RATE
- Up-graded accommodation out of Safari Park
- Accommodation before and after the hunt
- Sterilization, packing and shipping of trophies
- Trophy fees for animals killed, wounded or lost
- Charter Flights, helicopter
- Alcoholic drinks
- Additional Costs Include:-
- Helicopter time
Terms of Payment and Conditions
- If prices are quoted in NZ$ they exclude GST of 15% to be added on top
- Personal cheques are acceptable as deposit and settlement, prior to the commencement of the hunt.
- A deposit of 30% is required on booking a hunt to secure date.
- Balance of the booked hunt is to be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
- Final payment including any additional charges, balances, upgrades are to be made before departure of New Zealand.
- Accounts must be settled in full prior to departure from New Zealand.